paper share 2: Samlmonella enterica living a double life in epithelial cells

本帖最后由 细菌耐药 于 2017-2-1 02:55 编辑

Before my reseach, my boss give me three paper to learn, I share them with our SIFIC members.

Maybe we can disscussion them, if you are interested in these papers.

This is the second one.

Curr Opin Microbiol. 2015 Feb;23:23-31. doi: 10.1016/j.mib.2014.10.010. Epub 2014 Nov 11.
Salmonella enterica: living a double life in epithelial cells.

[size=13.9997px]Author information

Abstract[size=1.04em]Intracellular bacterial pathogens can occupy a membrane-bound vacuole or live freely within the cytosol of mammalian cells. Many studies have shown that the enteric bacterium, Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium (S. Typhimurium), is a vacuolar pathogen. Recent data, however, have revealed that within epithelial cells there are subpopulations of vacuolar and cytosolic Salmonella. Release from the Salmonella-containing vacuole leads to transcriptional reprogramming of bacteria and their robust replication in the cytosol. Eventually, epithelial cell death via pyroptosis results in cell lysis, proinflammatory cytokine release and escape of the cytosolic bacteria into the extracellular space, providing a potential mechanism of dissemination. This review focuses on the current understanding of this newly described intracellular population of Salmonella.[size=0.93em]Copyright © 2014 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID: 25461569 DOI: 10.1016/j.mib.2014.10.010

已邀请:

lyluoxiuhua&&

赞同来自:

英语水平不高,看来需要学习的内容还有很多!

细菌耐药&&

赞同来自:

lyluoxiuhua 发表于 2017-2-1 07:05

英语水平不高,看来需要学习的内容还有很多!

Because in my lab computer, I can not use chinese. Also, I think we use English to discuss is very interesting.

翔宇&&

赞同来自:

the file cannot be open.

院感搬运工&&

赞同来自:

my computer can't open it yet,it shows me a sentence:ur file is corrupted.

细菌耐药&&

赞同来自:

翔宇 发表于 2017-2-1 18:04

the file cannot be open.

I tried it just now, and it did work.

Could anybody else try it? Thanks.

翔宇&&

赞同来自:

the file cannot be open on another computer.

要回复问题请先登录注册